What are the benefits received by a MCB Community?
- Reduced rate to attend the MCB Annual Conference & Award Ceremony
- 1/2 price registration for any youth from your community to attend the annual Youth Civic Leaders Summit (YCLS)
- Opportunity for youth to receive $200 mini-grant (must attend YCLS and put plan in place for a project to be implemented in their community) Previous projects...
- Annual visit by MCB staff to provide on-site assistance and share information/resources available
- Assistance with preparing a Press Release for an event or announcement in your community
- Opportunity to submit a "Before You Ask" form to the Rural Funding Team for assistance in locating funding and other resources for a project
- Regional meetings, webinars and other educational opportunities
- Unlimited Access to all resources on the MCB website, including:
- "Ask Other MCB Communities" online forum
- Resource Directory
- Community Project Matrix (2006-2018)
- Searchable Community Project Database (2012-2018)
- Information on how to form a 501c3/Non-Profit
- Sample by-laws
- MCB Planning Guide
- Community Inventory Form
- Sample Town Hall Meeting Agendas
- Ability to listen to previously recorded webinars
- Guidance on writing a Mission Statement
The MCB Community fee:
0 - 1,000 population $100
1,001 - 7,499 population $250
7,500 population and above $400
MCB Community Application Form
This fee is for the entire community to participate in MCB.
Fees run on an annual basis from the date paid.
If paying by check, please forward the MCB community fees to:
Missouri Community Betterment
P.O. Box 105997, Jefferson City, MO 65110
or call 660.383.1034
If paying by credit/debit card contact:
Teresa Keller or 660.383.1034